Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Brand New 52 Book Challenge



Another new year and another 52 books to try and read. 
I've enjoyed this challenge so much, that I'm planning on doing it again this year.
Last year I read a whopping 76 books! Oh man! I'm not sure I'll make it that far this year, but I'm sure as hell going to try to at least beat 52. 
If you're interested in joining the challenge yourself, you can sign up here.
Or if you're more interested in just following what I read, I will continue to update every month on what I've read and you can look to the bottom right of my blog (you may have to scroll down) where I will be keeping a list of what books I've finished, links to Goodreads and a bar of my challenge progress.

Also, since I enjoyed most of the books in my TBR pile last year, I'm going to do it again. And as always, I will come back to this list and cross them off as I go. If any are replaced, they will be crossed out and red and have the new one underneath.


4. The Forgotten Garden - Kate Morton

5. The Wives of Bath - Wendy Holden

6. My Way to Hell (Hell #2) - Dakota Cassidy



9. Dawn's Early Light (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences #3) - Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris

9(a). Monster - A. Lee Martinez

10. A Time of Exile (Deverry #5) - Katharine Kerr

10(a). The Sorcerer's House - Gene Wolfe





Added Challenge:

The Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson


No, I didn't quite finish Wheel of Time last year, although I did manage to knock out 9 of the 14 books, so that leaves only 5 more to go.


Read in 2015









9. Winter's Heart


To Read in 2016 







Get those arm muscles working, we've got a lot of books to support this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment