Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The New 52 Book Challenge


It's a brand new year with brand new books to read! I enjoyed the Challenge from last year so much, I'm planning on doing it again! Can I beat my 58 from last year or will I even make it to 52? Only time will tell!
Will you be joining me on this year of adventure, romance, conflict and magic? If so, you can sign up here. Or if you're more interested in just following what I read, I will continue to update every month on what I've read and you can look to the bottom right of my blog (you may have to scroll down) where I will be keeping a list of what books I've finished, links to Goodreads and a bar of my challenge progress.

Also, since I enjoyed most of the books in my TBR pile last year, I'm going to do it again.

My TBR (to be read) Pile Challenge List


2. The Dragon Revenant (Deverry #4) - Katharine Kerr 


4. Banewreaker (The Sundering #1) - Jacqueline Carey 




8. The Birth House - Ami McKay

9. Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert 

10. Winter Moon - Mercedes Lackey, Tanith Lee & C.E. Murphy 

11. Envy (Luxe #3) -  Anna Godbersen

12. Mercury in Retrograde - Paula Froelich



Added Challenge:

The Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson


Yes, that's right. I'm rereading/listening to my favorite book series, all 14 of them! I doubt I'll be able to get through all of them this year, but I'm going to give it my best go.
















Happy reading all! May all your books be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment