Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thursday Threads - Her Universe at SDCC

Although I didn't make it to SDCC again this year (someday....) I am excited to see all the awesome stuff that came out of it.
As per usual, Her Universe debuted lots of fun new outfits and they are finally available online!



I'm loving this rain coat! It's so hard to find a good geek coat in adult sizes




Be still my heart! I've always loved the Naboo logo, so to have it on a cardigan makes me super excited





How cute are these Endor, Naboo and Jakku skirt designs. I want them all










I'm loving these retro Star Wars tees. too cute







What a cute jacket! Although I kinda wish the logo on the back was bejeweled 




I'm i love with this Cap shirt! Look at all the star decals






I seriously want everything in this amazing Wonder Woman collection







I've ever been much of a romper girl, but I would totally wear this











I'm loving these design back tank tops. I want all of them!




Especially this one






okay, and maybe this one.


So what do you think of the fashion this year? I'm loving them. 
And don't worry, I didn't forget about the best part of SDCC: the Her Universe Fashion Show
I'm working on finding as much info as I can for it. Hopefully it'll be up by this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment