Thursday, May 4, 2017

I Am One With The 4th The 4th Is With Me

art by Obvian
It's Star Wars Day!!!!
May the 4th Be With You!

I love Star Wars Day. I get to brake out all my Star Wars clothes and accessories (not that I need an excuse), pull out my DVD's (also don't need an excuse) and just totally submerse myself in all the glory of my favorite fandom.

It's exciting that this year also marks the 40th anniversary of A New Hope and the beginning of all this worldwide craziness. 


It's amazing that a small movie made 40 years ago has touched so many people and continues to inspire us and new generations with each new edition to the ever expanding Universe.

On a sad note, Carrie Fisher is not here this year to celebrate with us. It's been hard on the community but we continue to celebrate her life and the affect she's had on us all. And we know if she were here, she'd want us to be covered in glitter


  In Memoriam here is a beautiful rendition of Princess Leia's theme performed by Player Piano


I've got my glitter on, do you?

And this Star Wars Day, I think you deserve to treat yourself
How about with this awesome Box Lunch pendant?


That's right, this Death Star locket contains the hidden secret plans inside!! Thanks to Kessel Runway for this awesome find!


I'm off to watch some Star Wars, but remember, keep Star Wars with you all through the year and everyday can be Star Wars day @._.@ 

No comments:

Post a Comment