Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Threads - Punk Moon 2.0

art by Courtneyworthit

I love Living Dead Clothing. Their stuff is always awesome. A few months back they came out with a kick-ass Punk Sailor Moon line of dresses and shirts, but only with the Inner Scouts.

Add caption

Now they're back with with the Outer Scouts and they are just as awesome.




Sailor Chibi Moon "Heartbreaker"



Even though I'm not a fan of the Outers (except Pluto)
 [I have my reasons and will argue at length if you let me], I still really want all these dresses



Sailor Neptune "Tidal Idol"


And yes, even the shirts, although they are not my style



Sailor Uranus "Ace of Blades"


All the pictures and phrases on the back are spot on and I love them



Sailor Saturn "Reborn to be Wild"




Sailor Pluto "The Final Countdown"


So, what do you think? Are you and Inner or an Outer kinda scout?

No comments:

Post a Comment