It's 2017 and you know what that means!
Another year of Book Challenges!!
That's right. I'm going to start all over again at 1 and see how many books I can read this year.
Or if you're more interested in just following what I read, I will continue to update every month on what I've read and you can look to the bottom right of my blog (you may have to scroll down) where I will be keeping a list of what books I've finished, links to Goodreads and a bar of my challenge progress.
Will I beat my 106 books from last year or just barley beat the 52? Only time will tell
Since the last few years have pretty much caught me up on my TBR (that's To Be Read) pile, I decided to do something a little different this year.
I'm going to read 12 books that my handsome boyfriend recommended to me.
My RBA (Recommend By Adam) List Challenge
Half the World (Shattered Sea #2) - Joe Abercrombie
2. The Kingdom of Gods (Inheritance #3) - N.K. Jemisin
Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations #1-2) - Michael J. Sullivan
The Crown Conspiracy
The Black Company (The Chronicles of the Black Company #1) - Glen Cook
5. The Black Prism (Lightbringer #1) - Brent Weeks
Deathless (Leningrad Diptych #1) - Catherynne M. Valente
The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard #1) - Scott Lynch
8. Shadows Linger (The Chronicles of the Black Company #2) - Glen Cook
9. Empire in Black and Gold (Shadows of the Apt #1) - Adrian Tchaikovsky
10. Victory of Eagles (Temeraire #5) - Naomi Novik
Equal Rites (Discworld #3) - Terry Pratchett
12. The White Rose (The Chronicles of the Black Company #3) - Glen Cook
yup, just a little bit of light reading