Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday Threads - Rogue One


Is everyone excited about the new Star Wars movie today? I know this geek girl is! But if only I had something to wear to the theatre to show my love.....

Oh wait... I just need to swing by Hot Topic to find something from their new Rogue One collection

Check out these amazing outfits




I am in love with the Rebel jacket. It's probably my favorite piece from this collection. Although the men's version comes in a close second. Might have to get that one too.





As you can see, they decided to stick with mostly earth tones in this collection and that seems to match with the outfits from the movie (although I can't say for sure, since I've been trying to avoid spoilers)



I love the idea of this flightsuit dress, but I'm not overly sure if they pulled it off or not. My favorite feature from it are the shoulder clips. I love the sweater too, but would love it more if it had actual shoulders, but that's just me.



I'm loving the graphic tees and I'm hoping to add them to my collection soon.





I feel like Star Wars really missed out on the opportunity to have a make-up line for this movie called Rouge One. Just me?

Anyway, enjoy the movie and your new out of this galaxy duds.

No comments:

Post a Comment