Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thursday Threads - Geek Pajamas


It's getting cold outside
sigh...

I don't like the cold much, but I do love curling up in a warm pair of pajamas, a cup of coco and a good book, so I guess that makes up for it.
As a geek girl, I find it difficult to find fun geeky pajamas, well, I use to. Now thanks to the glory of the internets, I can now find them, if not with ease, at least much easier. Since I don't want you to have to go through the trouble I did, I've complied all the awesome pj's that I found and where to buy them. You're welcome




Target has just recently come to Canada, and although they're not doing as well as Zellers use to, I'm happy that they carry a great selection of geeky clothes for girls





Look! you can even get a matching outfit for your baby dog!





I am in love with these Mario themed pj's! I really want all of them!








These are really cute with their matching sleep masks



I'm also really glad that they've finally taken notice that girls like comics too













I want a Care Bear onesie!!!








You pretty much always know that you're going to find great stuff here, and pajamas are no exception







I changed my mind! I want the new Batgirl onesie instead!




I wasn't going to post just pants, but the ombre effect of these are just too cool not to.




Biowear

While writing my N7 Day post, I came across these beauties. I wish they had a dog version of this too. I would totally get them for Adam, the cat and I. I guess I'd have to make one for the chinchilla though....





I want to get lost in these onesies and never come out! They just seem perfect for a cold day spent inside playing video games





I seriously can't decided which ones I love the most!








What better place to go to look for pajamas than HT. They always have something fun










The Warehouse

Before this I had never heard of The Warehouse, but I'm glad that I have now. I mean, just look at the fun stuff you can find!




It's Batman! And frilly! Frilly Batman!!!!!
And Wondy!!! This is what geek pajamas need more of








Okay, so these 2 aren't geeky, but look how cute they are!




Bluenotes

I never really think to look at Bluenotes for geek clothes, but they've been getting more and more in the last few years






How cute is that Yoda onesie?




Jumpin Jammerz

I really like the N7 set, but maybe one of these sets would be better?




Oh, it's so hard to choose!



Torrid

For those of you out there who, like me, have some extra curves to love, I present to you Torrid! I'd never heard of this company before, but I've very excited about it!
No longer are we to be confined to geek clothes that were made for the tiny people. These are meant for us and made to still look amazing and geeky! I love it!



Fun, sexy, geeky!


I'll take one of each please





So much love for Star Wars! Hooray!











Primark

Again, here is a company I've never heard of before, but I want to own everything from!
Especially the Star Wars pj's








I like that the "I woke up like this" set actually has her looking silly. I don't know about you, but I don't wake up looking perfect and don't believe anyone who says that they do.










Topshop

Not a big selection of geeky stuff, but what they did have was great!





Look at the Christmas Ken set! Just look at it! Amazing!




Something Geeky

These sets are simple, but they say geek just as well as full print












So, how are you planning on staying warm and cosy this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment