Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thursday Threads - Cardigans




Alas, Summer is almost over. The days are getting shorter, the nights cooler. Soon it will be back to school, the Changing of the leaves and the preparation for Halloween.

I'm getting ahead of myself, after all, I am wearing a tank top and and am perfectly comfortable in it. It's true though, while the lazy days of summer are still nice and warm, the nights are getting cooler and I sometimes find myself thinking about grabbing a cardigan.

But cardigans are so boring, or at least mine are; left over from my office days. They're all plain and bland colours, designed to go with anything and make you blend in with your equally boring attired office crowd.

Not anymore! There are geeky cardigans out there and they are just waiting for us!

Hot Topic


I love the little pokeball buttons!


I love the Her Universe Studio Ghibli line!





I haven't watched Orphan Black yet, but I'm loving this handgun cardigan







This cardigan is perfect for Shark Week or any day of the week, really.



These Star Trek cardigans are suddenly all the rage and how could they not be? They're super cute





See? All the rage






I'm still so in love with these Star Wars cardigans!





These new Varsity cardigans are perfect for back to school








Simple, geeky, perfect!



We Love Fine


There are more Adventure Time cardigans! YAY!!!





I'm loving this new Princess Bubblegum one!


I covet this Spider Gwen cardigan


What did I tell you? They're everywhere!


You can get the exact same ones at Think Geek too, but I like WLF better




Whether the weather is still warm or not, I feel cozy looking at all these cardigans. It makes me want to go make myself a cup of tea and curl up with a blanket and a book. Okay, so maybe I'll settle with a glass of lemonade and some air conditioning, but you know what I mean.
Geek on, everyone


Thanks to Fashionably Geek who always knows how to style up my day

No comments:

Post a Comment