Sunday, February 9, 2014

Geeky Cosplay Underwear and Bathing Suits

I love cosplaying. But there are only a few times a year that I actually get away with it; Halloween, Fan Expo... um... that's about it.

Maybe you don't feel confident enough to cosplay but still want to have some costume pride.
Perhaps Disney Bounding just isn't enough.

Maybe you're like me and you want to get into Nerdlesque.

If any of the above describes you, these underwear might be for you

Feel like a Princess with these Disney underwear sets






These sets are really nice. They're elegant enough to make you feel sexy, but also cute and fun and geeky.
Sadly, I don't know where to get them other than in Japan, but you can give it your best shot here. Hopefully you have better luck with translations than I did.


With the upcoming Sailor Moon Reboot (YAY!), a lot of new merchandise is coming back on the market (also YAY!) including these amazing underwear sets!


Although the collars and bows might hinder wearing them with some outfits, I'm not sure I would care. I would still wear these everywhere. 
For a less cosplay look, they also have these more normal looking panties and sets.



Like the Disney ones above, so far these are only available in Japan through Peach John.
The other problem with these only being available in Japan, is that fact that they only come in Japanese sizing. That means no matter how much I want them, even if I got a pair I'd never be able to fit into them. Sigh... Guess I'll have to make my own. And when I do, I'm going to dance around in them like these girls are.

For those of you who are curious, yes, that is the new version of the Sailor Moon opeining song that will be used for the new cartoon.

I've featured geeky bathing suites on here before and thought I would add these great Star Wars (and Nintendo) bathing suites from Nerd Meets Girl to the ever growing selection.






Oh course I love them all, but I think the Darth Maul one is my favourite. I always find this style to be a little off putting though. These wouldn't give very much cover if you were actually gfoing to use them for swimming. They are, however, perfect for Nerlesque.

So, what do you think of these hidden cosplay gems? Drop me a line and let me know what you'd wear them for.

Thanks to Geekologie  for loving sexy nerdy ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment