Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Wish I Was A Powerpuff Girl


The Powerpuff Girls are back!!

OMG! Soooo exciting! Tonight on Cartoon Network, the Girls are back to save the world once more from the evil scheming of Mojo Jojo!



And that's not all...
Ringo Starr lends his voice to the cast as Townsville’s most flamboyant mathematician, Fibonacci Sequins and to show his support for this awesome comeback, he wrote this catchy little earworm that I think will reverberate with all of us or at least get stuck in our heads for the next week.


I wish I was a Powerpuff Girl... I wish I was a Powerpuff Girl...

Actually, I just wish that I had cable so I could watch this tonight! If you do have the Cartoon Network, be sure to tune in tonight a 7:30 pm for this awesome special.

And if you're interested in making yourself into a Powerpuff Girl, you can play this dress-up game here
This is me.


Or at least the best likeness that I could manage.

Thanks to The Mary Sue for keeping us in the loop with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment