Thursday, January 30, 2014

I KNOW You'll Love These Valentines gifts

Valentines is fast approaching. Not sure what to get your sweetheart?

Her Universe wants you to be as devoted as Princess Leia or as suave as Han Solo with this necklace and t-shirt pack.



How cute is that necklace

 This necklace is the perfect piece for Star Wars duos! Inspired by one of our favorite scenes from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back, show that special someone in your life how much they mean to you with this, "I Love You" "I Know" necklace. Keep one half for yourself and give the other half to your love, family member or friend. The necklaces come together to form the Rebel Alliance symbol. The two different chain lengths will make it easier for a guy to wear this necklace too! The chain and end clasps are stainless steel. The charms are pewter silver. The jump ring is sterling silver so the customer can solder if they want to. All lead free, nickel free, cadmium free. 

I like that it's lead, nickel and cadmium free, which means that if you have sensitive skin like I do, it's not going to turn or skin green or make you want to scratch you neck off. I find this isn't the case with most geeky jewellery, so that's always a plus.


Don't you just love the "I Love You I Know" shirt?

We heard your requests to bring back this shirt, so we are excited to pull this beautiful design from our Her Universe vault! Originally released in 2010, this popular v-neck was a part of our debut collection. Featuring original art by renowned artist, Cat Staggs, we whimsically showcase that famous scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back where Princess Leia says, "I Love You" and Han Solo says, "I Know." 

I already own this shirt from before and I still absolutely love it! Just be warned, the image isn't quite as dark on the t-shirt as it is in the picture. This kind of sucks for those who want to be loud and proud about our geekdom, but it's great for those subtler occasions when you really shouldn't be wearing it, but can totally get away with it. I've actually gotten away with wearing it to work before.

Not in the mood for fashion, but still want the Star Wars sentiment?
Try these prints from Tom Wiener and Foreverwars





You can get any of these on all sorts of different items, from bags to mugs to pillows. 

Show your love Star Wars style, but most importantly, just show your love.

UPDATE!

It's funny how you post about something and then suddenly you find more to post about.
Her Universe has just added this to the Valentine roster as well.



Capture her heart with this ultra comfy sleep shirt inspired by the most romantic scene in Star Wars! Every Star Wars fan remembers the scene in The Empire Strikes Back when Leia says "I Love You" and Han responds with "I Know" before being turned in carbonite. Give her this shirt, tell her "I Love You" and then turn out the lights to see "I Know" glowing in the dark!

I'd prefer if it were just a shirt, but this sleep shirt is still super cute

No comments:

Post a Comment