Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Super Smash Wars

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....


Link Skywalker must find his true path if he ever hopes to defeat Ganon-Darth and become a true Jedi.



I honestly thought that this was going to be stupid, but the more I watched, the better it became!

My favourite part was Princess Peach blowing on the cartridge before giving it to RToad-DToad.


I loved the use of warp pipes, shyguy tuskin raiders, the letter from the Princess!

Birdo/Greedo!


The clever use of the wii-mote!


Ok, ok. I know that most of those are Mario references, but to be fair I have the most history with it.
For those of you who actually own more than a few Nintendo games, I'm sure you will pick out many more references that will make you happy!



Thanks to Nerd Approved who approves this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment