Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I've Got My Geek To Keep Me Warm

Fall is quickly coming on us and the weather here is dropping to match the falling of the fire-red, pumpkin-orange and golden-yellow leaves. I really love the fall weather. Halloween is fast approaching, as well as my birthday and I can finally pull out my favourite sweaters and scarves. My favourite hoodie of all is my Princess Leia holding an upright base from the Star Wars concert that I went to a couple of years ago. I love wearing it out. I get a surprising amount of compliments on it. It makes me want more geek hoodies, like these ones...

These aren't just regular geek hoodies, these ones could easily double as a quick Halloween costume as well



How fantastic would it to pretend to be Mega Man for a day? I just want to run around with a mega-blaster on my arm, even if it's just made of fabric.


So far, this Protoman hoodie is only in concept stage, but when it comes out, you better believe that I want one.





These babies are also still in prototype stage, but you can help make them a reality over at indiegogo.




I think these are awesome, but I'm sad that they only come in black, red and green.



What about Kimberly, Trini and Billy? I always wanted to be Kimberly, but alas, it's not meant to be.





Who doesn't want to be Optimus Prime? Nobody, that's who. And soon we all can be. This hoodie isn't out yet, but it says its coming soon.
In the mean time, I suppose Grimlock would be fun to dress up as, if only because dinosaurs are awesome. I would've much preferred a Megatron hoodie, but that's just me.





These hoodies are fantastic representations of each nation's element; fire, water, earth and air and the costumes that everyone wears in the series.




I want all of them! I don't care if they're $140 each... Wait, maybe I do... Well, since I can't afford to buy all of them (or any of them at the moment) I will just hope and dream that one day I will own the air bender hoodie. It's so awesome!





Warning, this half-hoodie may drive others mad with jealousy. I don't really understand why it's a half-hoodie. It seems to defeat the purpose of keeping you warm, but I still think its awesome, none the less.
So what's your favourite hoodie? Or do you prefer just regular old hoodies? Drop me a line and let me know. Your feedback is always appreciated

Thanks to Fashionably Geek for keeping us warm and geeky

No comments:

Post a Comment