Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Star Wars That I Use To Know

Oh Prequels, why do you get such a bad rap?


Sure, the scripting wasn't great and it's hard to make bad wording look good on screen, but it's not all bad, right? I know it's not the original trilogy, but cut it some slack. They brought an entire new generation of kids into the Star Wars fold and I think that's important.
Even I was brought into the Star Wars Universe during the Prequels, so I admit, I have a soft spot for them.

Don't get me wrong, they're no original trilogy, but I do feel that they have their place in the EU.

The guys at teddiefilms.com do not agree with me though. They disagree so much that they parodied a song about it.


Yes, parodies are all the rage these days and I will post as many as I like :P
Don't worry, I'm trying to only post the good ones.

So, what do you think about the Prequels? Do you like them? Do you watch them? Do you hate me know for admitting that I do?


1 comment:

  1. this is BRILLIANT! I love this video- as far as the prequels...Lucas's Forte is visuals, and visually, they are beautiful. this may be absolute heresy, but the prequels are no worse or bewtter than the classic trilogy. a lot of what folks see as the difference is nostalgia, in my very humble opinion...

    ReplyDelete