Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cookie Monster - Share It Maybe


If you live in Canada, as I do, and listen to the radio, as I also do, you will for sure know the song Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I'm sure that if you don't live in Canada, you might know it as well, but here's a little known fact for you. Canadian broadcasters must play a certain amount of Canadian content per day. So when a song like Call Me Maybe, by a Canadian artist gets big, it's constantly played and played and played on the radio.

if you haven't heard this song yet, check it out


Catchy, isn't it?

Well, it seems that Sesame Street thought so when they did their own spoof of the song, involving Cookie Monster


I really love when Sesame Street does stuff like this. It makes me happy.
The funny thing about this video is that they are in an office setting. You'd think that something like this would be in a more fitting area, like a park or school. It makes me think that this is actually aimed at adults even more then they usually are.

Thoughts?

Thanks to We're Going To Go Back There Someday for sharing, maybe?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment