Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Superheroine Swimsuits!

Now that the weather's finally getting nice, I've started to think about what type of swimsuit that I want for summer. My old one has finally kicked the bucket and I sort of wanted a new one anyway.
There are so many swimsuits out there that it's hard to choose. Since the Star Wars bathing suits are no longer available, I need to find some other geeky apparel to make me happy.
What do I like as much as Star Wars? Superheroes and Superheroines!


3 of my favorite DC heroines now have their own bathing suits on Superhero Stuff!

Batgirl



Supergirl


Wonder Woman


I wish that there was a full bathing suit option as well, but I like the cut away side ones quite a bit, especially the Wonder Woman one (and the Batgirl one)

The other great option that I found for those of us who would prefer a full piece are these great swimsuits from Splish

Aquaman
 (or as they call it, Fishchick)



Captain America


Wonder Girl/Mary Marvel?


Okay, so it might not be licensed or spot-on, but I think they're pretty awesome. As much as I love the Cap, being Canadian makes it a bit weird to wear the old red, white and blue and the Wondy/Marvel bathing suit is a strange combination. I think if I got any of these it would be the Aquaman one.

So, if you could own any of these bathing suits, which one would you buy? and which one do you think I should get? I need all the help I can get.


UPDATE:

You can also now buy a TMNT halter bikini top at Spencer's!



No comments:

Post a Comment