Sunday, April 15, 2012

Braeby's Big Adventure


Meet Rachel; 
a bouncy, bubbly, blue eyed, blonde, but more importantly, one of my very best friends.

I've known Rachel since grade 2 and she's been an important part of my life ever since.


We can go years without seeing each other, but when we do get together, it's as if not a day has passed. We're always there for one another, which brings me to this post.

RACHEL'S GETTING MARRIED!!
AND I'M GOING!!!!
YAY!!

Big deal, you think. Well it is. She's getting married in South Korea!!
Yes, you read that right. I'm going to South Korea! Tomorrow, in fact.


I always told her that even if she ever eloped, to just let me know and I would be there. When she told me that she was getting married, I decided that I needed to be there. It was totally by luck and faith that everything came together as it did, but I truly believe I was meant to be there for this.

that's our friend Eric, not the guy she's marrying
I haven't traveled since I was 16 and never so far before. I've never been off the continent! The flight is going to be 17 hours long!!!


I'm telling you all this, so you understand why I won't be blogging for the next 2 weeks. I am going to try and find some cool, geeky stuff while I'm there, so I can blog about it when I get back.

this is us dressed up as Barbie and Midge
I'm so excited!!! and nervous... but mostly excited! Tune back in 2 weeks to hear all about my South Korean adventure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment