Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill Audition Taps

Aren't you glad that Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford were cast in Star Wars? I know I am. I just can't imagine anyone else playing these iconic roles as well as they did.
Who knows, perhaps if they had been played by other actors the movie might not have done as well as it did. 


Thank goodness they did well in their auditions.


I love this video! I wish they had kept this part of the scrip for the movie. It really does explain a lot, like why Leia lead the Imperials to Yavin 4.


Again, you get a neat perspective on both Luke and Han that wasn't in the movie. I like that Organa-Major was blown up and not Alderaan (which nobody dares go near), as well as the fact that Mark calls his Hans.

There are only a few short clips of Harrison Ford auditioning, but really you get more from him in these 2 tapes than from anything else I saw.

Auditioning is hard, but these 3 are as cool as cucumbers through it. Yay for them and an even bigger yay for us to see them together.

Thanks to The Mary Sue for loving Star Wars as much as us


No comments:

Post a Comment