Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Geek Girl Music

I seem to be on a bit of a geek music kick, these last few days. Whether it's listening to The Green Album or Video Game Rap, it puts me in the best kind of geeky mood.
It reminded me that I had written another post back in February about geek girls and their music. When I went back to check it out and have a listen, I found links to other music that they both had made, and of course, dear readers, I wanted to share it with you.

Ami Lee Radigan, singer and writer of Nerdy Girls Need Love Too ponders what might be going through a Princess' head while she waits for her Plumber to rescue her in Save Me Mario





But don't wait too long Mario; what happens in Bowser's castle doesn't always stay in Bowser's castle!



Amy Lee also believes that Data from TNG is her Dream Man





Although, I do think that a Geordie and Data 3-way could be pretty hot, I'm not sure how Data would compute that.


Do you remember Meekakitty from Star Trek Girl and Navi's Song is back along with Heyhihello in this awesome Harry Potter themed Wizard Love


Can love truly exist between a Gryffindor and a Slytherin? Hey, why not?



So have you heard any good geek music lately? Or are you content with having these songs stuck in your head for awhile. Let me know. I could always use another good earworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment