Tuesday, November 16, 2010

World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan?


Now I understand Fandom. Being the kind of girl that I am, I do try to get my hands onto as many geeky things as I can. But I do have a limit. I don't think some people truely understand limits.


This guy might be one of them. Don't get me wrong, he's got a great collection of stuff, but if he were the really Harry Potter, he would be much less self-absorbed. I mean, even though Harry was famouse in the wizarding world, he didn't go around and try to collect his own stuff. That would've made a very different story....
Found here on GWS

2 comments:

  1. Now that is why I have personally NEVER obsessed with any sort of movie, game, book, or whatever. It can consume you life! I'd like to ask this Harry Potter, how do you intend to have a woman when you are still just a boy with a stick??
    Only recently, have I started playing CCG and RPGs. I do have fun and yes they are entertaining, but I don't think I could quote you the rule books!
    Balance is the key here.... just like too many chocolate bars will make you sick and fat... obsessions have their downfalls too.

    ReplyDelete