Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Strangest Star Wars Pin-Ups You Ever Did See

I've seen a lot of weird Star Wars art in my times, but every once in a while I come across something that makes me stop in my tracks. This was one of those times.


YayzusGraphics brings us great and strange Star Wars Pin-ups, from sexy Mon Calamari Ladies to Rodianian Babes



Sexy Sand People and Darth Misses,



Vader Vixens and Boob Troopers



Tie Floozies and Bimbo Fetts


And Twi'leks. Nothing really surprising about Twi'leks


These make me laugh so hard, but also make me want to get creative and make some of these costumes for next Halloween.
You can buy these as prints or iPhone cases, and there's lots of other great and crazy art here.

UPDATE: You can now buy these sexy ladies on t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment