Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Star Wars Swimsuits!

I always hoped this day would come. For years I have been dreaming about Star Wars swimsuits. I mean who could resist an actual Slave Leia Bikini? One of these days, I will probably just end up making my own. But in the mean time, check out these AWESOME suits from Black Milk.




I want an R2-D2 suit! I would just swim around and make all sorts of beeping noises. I kinda want this for Halloween too. I'd wear white leggings and dye my hair silver and blue.
*mind spinning*
hmmm.... I wonder if I could get this in time for Halloween?

This Darth Side Of The Moon one is pretty awesome too. (I don't think that's what it's actually called, but I think that sounds better) I'm not overly keen on how shiny it seems to be though.




I know this last one technically isn't Star Wars, but let's pretend it is and call it Darth Getting Force Lightninged. Yeah, that works.




There are lots of neat suits and leggings on this site that I totally want. You should go check it out! Then leave a comment and tell me which one you would buy. I'd love to know.
Thanks to Distracted By Star Wars for bringing this to my attention

No comments:

Post a Comment