Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alien Shoes!!


I want these shoes sooooo badly! Possibley more then I want the Princess Leia sneakers.
I'm not much for horror movies, not even space horror movies. Event Horizon, for example, gave me nightmares for a month. But for some reason, when an old boyfriend sat me down to watch Aliens, I couldn't get enough of the macabre, two mouthed creatures created by none other than the King of Giving Me The Creeps, H.R. Giger.
I love these movies! I even have the box set on VHS (I know, I know, oldschool). Actually, just this past weekend, a friend and I sat down to have an Aliens-fest. I had a nasty cold coming on, so we only made it through the first 2, but oh, there will be more. (and maybe some AVP if I can talk him into it)
I was even thinking of going out as Ripley from Alien 3 with the chestbuster bursting out for Halloween, but my friend reminded me that she has a shaved head thoughout that film... boo.


But maybe now I can be an actual Alien with these kick ass shoes by Alexander McQueen.
Oh, who am I kidding, I would wear these shoes everyday!

1 comment: